- An acidic based liquid cleaner and deoxidiser for aluminium.
Aluminium Cleaner 168
- Is a liquid acidic compound, designed for cleaning and etching of aluminium and all its alloys.
- This product may be used by immersion or wipe-on wipe-off method or foaming process.
- An acetic based liquid cleaner and deoxidiser for aluminium.
- Servisol is an emulsion degreaser.
Brick & Concrete Cleaner
- To clean workshop floors and driveways. a Heavy duty cleaner to clean oil and diesel effectively.
- To clean and remove cement affectively
Con – Clean
- An alkaline powder detergent to clean oil on concrete and paving
- Is a product for simultaneous cleaning and phosphating of iron and steel. The phosphate coasting obtained, impart a temporary storage protection and serves as primer for subsequent painting
- Used as supplied by steam, high pressure and hand wiping
- A water based product with emulsifier and strong grease cutting abilities
- Ideal for degreaser of engines and cleaning of engine parts
- Rinses easily with water.
- Apply Chemgard 4326 to aluminium surface
- Leave on for 5-10 min.
- Rinse off with clean water.
- For best results use undiluted
- Wet soiled spots with degreaser 009
- Brush and rinse clean
- To clean workshop floors and driveways.
- Heavy duty degreaser to clean oil and diesel effectively
Fleetline 205 F011 A
- A heavy duty liquid alkaline detergent designed for the transport industry.
- Product is applied by spray at 5-25% dilution in water at 50-65˚C.
- Slightly hazy, straw coloured liquid.
- Inorganic acid based deoxidizer for aluminium alloys.
- It’s especially formulated not to dry or irritate the skin
- It is formulated to clean greasy hands effectively
Hand Cleaner With Grit
- Is especially formulated not to dry or irritate the skin.
- It is formulated to clean greasy hands effectively.
- RCV5 is product for simultaneous cleaning, phosphating and removing of light rust on iron and steel.
- The phosphate coatings obtained, impart a temporary storage protection and serves as a primer for subsequent painting.
- Liquid, chromate – free passivating solution. Iron phosphate type